February 2018 Goals
Every year I make a list of goals or things that I want to improve on. In addition to my 2018 goals, I decided to set three goals every month from the following focus areas: self-care, home, and productivity. These are areas that I am focusing on improving in 2018. Below are my January goals and a brief report on my success.
- Begin meditating. I began studying and practicing meditation at the beginning of the year. I want to incorporate meditation into my daily routine. I did not meditate every day as I wished. I managed to do it about 3-4 times a week.
- Clean the kitchen before bed. I honestly forgot about this goal after about two weeks. Enough said.
- Launch blog. My blog launched on the date that I set. I get an A+ for this one!
Here are my goals for this month.
- 30-Day yoga challenge. I started a 30-day yoga challenge last week that I will continue through this month. Here's the link if anyone is interested!
- No more overflowing laundry. I'm so bad at staying on top of laundry. My goal is to no longer have so much laundry built up that it can't fit in the hampers. I am still working on a plan to help accomplish this.
- Wake up before Malia. I really want to focus on getting the most out of my days. Becoming a morning person will help with this. My goal is to start my day before Malia wakes up, instead of using her as my alarm clock. Getting a good night's sleep will be the first step.
I will share my results at the end of the month. I think sharing my goals will give me even more motivation to work towards them. What are your focus areas or bigs goals for 2018? Do you have any small goals set to help you achieve them?